Latest News

Loading...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sachin Tendulkar speaks about 2011 Indian Grand Prix, Sahara Force India, and cars

Sachin Tendulkar was this week invited by F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone to the 2011 Indian Grand Prix. The cricket icon supports Sahara Force India. The cricket saw his first Formula One race at 2002 British Grand Prix at Silverstone. It was the Indian team's 2002 tour to England, and Sachin met Michael Schumacher prior to the race.
Micheal Schumacher previously presented Sachin Tendulkar with the keys of the Ferrari that has now been sold. The other former cricket captain who has come forth to support the Sahara Force India team is Saurav Ganguly who was present for the Raise the Flag campaign in Kolkata this week.

When asked about Fa, Sachin had this to say. "I am excited about Indian Grand Prix F1 race. I will support the Force India team. I have friends like Michael Schumacher but I will support Force India because that is the Indian team and country comes first." Of course everyone can identify with that sentiment.
When asked about cars, Sachin had this to say. "I was passionate about cars from a young age. As I grew up, my passion for fast cars has grown." "When I was young I saw these Fiat, Ambassador, at the most Contessa or Standard 2000. But my brother and others would discuss about Pala car." "So, the car I love to drive was Pala."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain