Latest News

Loading...

Recent Post

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sachin tendulkar's valentine Anjali's memorable moment of Valentine day.

How Sachin & Anjali's Love story Start:

Sachin first met Anjali at the Mumbai airport when he returned from his first tour of England in 1990, after scoring his maiden Test ton. In fact, when Anjali first saw him at the airport, She didn't even know who he was. It was purely by accident!!!

She was there to pick up her mother and Sachin was arriving with the Indian team. That's where They saw each other for the first time. They had a courtship of five years and got married in 1995. They had got engaged a year before that in 1994 and that was in New Zealand


Anjali's Memorable incident of Valentine day:

Once anjali was recollecting her memorable moment said:”Once sachin was on Nz tour,He called me day before valentine day.He ask me that tomorrow is valentine day so what will you buy? I told him I will buy one dimond necles and will think that you gift me.Sachin talked about other things and end the call.Then in the early morning our homes bell rang I open the door one person was holing the gift and told me sachin has send for you.It was a beautiful dimond necklace.I was surprised and touched because in very little time he arranged it."

11 comments:

  1. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Best wishes!

    Where are your contact details though?
    Also visit my web blog ; low cost businesses to start

    ReplyDelete
  2. great issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader.

    What could you recommend in regards to your put up that you made a
    few days in the past? Any sure?

    Also visit my weblog :: Kassie
    My web page > click the following web page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back
    often!
    Here is my web blog :: online employment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post
    posted at this web page is really good.
    Feel free to visit my web page - mobile home financing bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site.
    Keep up the great writing.
    Here is my web site :: kredit online beantragen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?
    My web site - best hosting provider uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
    I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
    Also visit my web site ... st george island florida vacation rentals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.
    Also visit my site - organic search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a look at my blog ; Secured Loans

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's awesome to pay a visit this website and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this post, while I am also eager of getting experience.
    My web site - private krankenversicherung sinnvoll

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
    let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking
    issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    My web blog: private Krankenversicherung vergleichen aktuell

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain