Latest News

Loading...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A signed bat by Sachin one of my valuable possessions: Cameron

British Prime Minister David Cameron has said that one of his prime possessions from his trip to India in July 2010 was a signed cricket bat given to his daughter Nancy by Sachin Tendulkar. Speaking at the launch of the Conservative Friends of India here last night, Cameron revealed that during his trip to India soon after he took over as Prime Minister, iconic batsman Tendulkar signed a cricket bat for his daughter and that became one his valuable possessions.
"One of my proudest possessions from that trip (to India in July 2010) is a signed cricket bat to my daughter Nancy from Sachin Tendulkar," Cameron said. "I found my wife in the garden at Chequers (PM's week-end residence) the other day playing French cricket with this cricket bat. And I said, "no darling, put it down, this is probably the most valuable possession I have"," he revealed.
Source: Agencies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain