Latest News

Loading...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sad that i won't be playing alongside Sachin Tendulkar anymore: Saurabh Tiwary.



Saurabh Tiwary

Saurabh Tiwary is sad that he won’t be able to play alongside his icon Sachin Tendulkar for the Mumbai Indians in the IPL 4. But he is happy too. Not because he is one of the top fetchers in the Bangalore’s auction, but it is his game that has attracted the bidders.

“Sad to leave my icon Sachin Tendulkar sir, however, we are professionals and we have to go through this,” said Tiwary, who was bought by Royal Challengers for $1.6 million.

“However, I am surprised because I never expected that I would be bought for an exorbitant amount of $1.6 million. I would be lying if I say money is not important, but my dream is to play for India,” the 21-year-old told DNA.

Tiwary also revealed that his parents at home were surprised and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain